Accreditations and awards are something we’re proud of, and the Haddon Training team are delighted to be accredited for the matrix standard.
To achieve the matrix Standard we have to meet strict criteria and demonstrate Information, Advice & Guidance (IAG) to the highest standard. During the assessment process, our learners, employers, parents, stakeholders, and staff are interviewed, evidence is reviewed and an independent assessor judges us against the matrix standard.
What is the matrix standard?
The matrix Standard is a quality framework that promotes the effective delivery of high-quality IAG by ensuring organisations review, evaluate and develop their services and the continuous development of their staff.
Explore the matrix standards.
The matrix accreditation identified some of the following strengths:
• Our leadership and management team are proactive in addressing challenges.
• Staff feel empowered and valued.
• Staff are sensitive to the needs of employers, learners, parents, and carers.
• Trainer-coaches have a broad range of sector knowledge gained from first-hand experience having worked or continuing to work in the sector.
• Employers and partners commented positively about our quality reputation.
We will continue to maintain a high quality of providing Information, Advice and Guidance to all our learners, employers, partners and staff.
Read the full report here: 2021 matrix report